Introducing Loa: A Holistic Skin Care Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hello health and beauty enthusiasts!

My name is Spencer and I officially welcome you to the Lōa Skin Care blog.

I've created this blog in order to share the knowledge I have learned over the years developing natural, handmade skin care products.

What does Lōa stand for?

Lōa stands for land, ocean, and air. It represents our planet as a whole, containing all of the necessary components to sustain ourselves.

This blog is an extension of my skin care brand, Lōa.

Loa Skin Care

I began my journey in high school, after learning about some of the harmful chemicals found in the products I was using. I started by making natural lip balm, with simple ingredients like beeswax and olive oil. The results were fantastic, as the condition of my lips (dry and cracked) improved dramatically. They were healthy again!

I knew I was onto something, so I continued researching and making more products. The more I looked, the more shocking it got. I learned that certain ingredients, like parabens (a class of synthetic preservatives) for example, can potentially have adverse effects on your health.

However, I also learned about all of the incredible herbs and botanicals our planet has to offer. Turmeric, for example, can be an effective treatment for eczema, acne, skin discolouration, and much more.

With all of the new information I had learned, it pushed me to become a natural health advocate.

This isn't just another blog jumping on the natural bandwagon. It's time to break down barriers and get through all of the nonsense. I will explore topics such as healthy solutions for skin problems, to industry lies for profit. Anything that can potentially effect your skin, health and overall well being will be talked about.

In time, I hope to make you knowledgeable about the products and ingredients you choose to put on your skin.

Welcome to the Lōa lifestyle!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Shoot me an email at:
loaskincare@gmail.com

Or send me some mail at:
280 Nelson Street, Vancouver
British Columbia V6B 2E2 CAN